Avvalendoci di elevate professionalità, i nostri Clienti ricevono dai nostri specialisti di settore un eccellente servicio e consulenza tecnica applicata, favorendo l'individuazione di soluzioni ideali e più aggiornate per l'implementazione di nuovi prodotti.
We have the following vegetable thickeners in our range:
- Agar-agar* (vegetable gelling agents from seaweed extract)
- Carboxymethylcellulose (natural gelling and thickening agents, crystals from plant fibers)
- Carrageenan (vegetable gelling agents from seaweed extract)
- Cassia gum (vegetable gelling and thickening agents, ground seeds of Cassia tora and Cassia obtusifolia plants)
- Guar gum* (vegetable gelling agent, ground seeds of the guar plant)
- Gum arabic (natural thickener, vegetable juice of acacia)
- Locust bean gum* (vegetable gelling and thickening agents, ground seeds of the carob tree)
- Konjac gum (vegetable gelling agents derived from the konjac tuber)
- Sodium alginate (vegetable gelling agent, extract from brown algae)
- Tara (vegetable thickener, ground seeds of Tara-bush)
*Lacon Institute certifies that our company TER INGREDIENTS meets the requirements for the import and trade of organic quality locust bean flour, guar flour and agar agar and that our activities are under respective control.
In the construction industry, vegetable thickeners are used in the production of cement-based and lime hydrate-based dry mortars. In the food industry, our thickeners are used in jams, marmalades, jellies, baked goods, confectionery, yogurt, seasonings, coatings for meat and fish products, dairy products, cheese, cream, ice cream, desserts, sauces, canned fruit and vegetables.